Philippines authoritarian President Rodrigo Duterte
- is ordering thousands of cold-blooded murders (EJK-Extra Judicial Killings) and refuses to stop even though the world has told him it is mass-murder;
- is the subject of an International Criminal Court complaint for mass-murder and crimes against humanity;
- is the subject of a Philippines impeachment motion pending before the national legislature;
- is the subject of numerous complaints by human rights foundations;
- makes it impossible to convict rapists in the Philippines;
- slaughters women and children in the streets as punishment when drug user targets hide;
- kills or imprisons opponents;
- encourages child rape by pushing moms out of the country to earn as nanny-slaves and send money home to enhance GDP while the men rape the kids; and
- exudes misogyny as a bad example to the rest of the country where the men have begun to behave the same way, committing murders and rape with impunity.
Donald Trump, the American Misogynist-in-Chief on April 29, 2017 during a ‘friendly chat’ by phone, invited Duterte to the White House!
Has America’s civilian killing spree in Iraq created the need for familiar company in the White House?
Rodrigo Duterte says he is a murderer himself. He has repeatedly claimed to have killed alleged criminals and drug users in the Philippines. He has repeatedly told Filipinos to do the same and he will exonerate them and reward them.
US Law allows Homeland Security to arrest Duterte the minute he steps on USA land. But think about this. The USA says it is willing to fight a nuclear war in South East Asia killing people on the Korean Peninsula, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines and maybe as far south as Malaysia. In the past the US record for killing civilians is just over a million in Iraq. Will Trump enlist Duterte as a dupe to help form a “coalition” to end North Korea at the cost of a million or more regional civilians? Maybe even end the Philippines if the nukes get out of hand?
The USA says it is willing to fight a nuclear war in South East Asia killing people on the Korean Peninsula, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines and maybe as far south as Malaysia. In the past the US record for killing civilians is just over a million in Iraq.
Will Trump enlist Duterte as a dupe to help form a “coalition” to end North Korea in a nuclear conflagration at the cost of a million or more regional civilians per day? Maybe even end the Philippines if the nukes get out of hand?
Are you kidding? Trump, Duterte & Kim Jung Un discussing nuclear war and the future of the world.
North Korea’s typical 7-year itch for attention has thrown ultimatums at many US Presidents.
Sanctions against North Korea only hurt the civilians and the corrupt government uses the conundrum to demonstrate “threats” against constituents and their need for North Korean military spending at an extreme percentage of GDP. China, it’s closest ally wants to defuse attention for its fascinating trading partner with the rare-metal glut and concomitant wealth and says it will fix the problem.
Why would the USA bring a mass murderer to The White House?
According to at least two USA statutes the U.S. Homeland Security agents can detain and deport Rodrigo Duterte because American law forbids the admission of persons who have admitted to conducting Extra Judicial Killings.
Have a look at Duterte’s extra judicial killings and then read the law as it applies to mass-murderers
U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act Section 212 lists the “classes of aliens ineligible to receive visas and ineligible for admission” to the United States. Included under subsection E are “participants in Nazi persecutions, genocide or the commission of any act of torture or extrajudicial killing.
iii) COMMISSION OF ACTS OF TORTURE OR EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS- Any alien who, outside the United States, has committed, ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in the commission of– (I) any act of torture, as defined in section 2340 of title 18, United States Code; or (II) under color of law of any foreign nation, any extrajudicial killing, as defined in section 3(a) of the Torture Victim Protection Act of 1991 (28 U.S.C. 1350 note), is #inadmissible.”
- Congress of the Philippines Impeachment Document
- If you are Poor in the Philippines You Are Killed – Amnesty International
- Philippines A Pariah in the 2016-2017 Report of Amnesty International
- Human Rights Watch – License To Kill
- Human Rights In The Philippines Ransacked by Duterte Junta
- PH Justice Minister OK’s Murder of a Class of People
- Do you have spare food? Filipinos are Starving.
- Interview with a RINJ Humanitarian Worker
- Press Release: RINJ Foundation Anounces #BawalAngDroga Project for Filipinos
- #BawalAngDroga or Pres. Duterte kills you.
- Philippines Fascist Duterte Targets Children of 9 for Death
- Death Penalty for Rape = Rapists will Kill Victim. Death Penalty Vulgar in Any Case.
- Sex-Offending Philippines Catholic Priests Warned
- Red Lines on #GlobalValues
- Sexual Harassment of Women in the Philippines promoted by Duterte Fans
- Duterte Manipulates Congress: Hang 9 Yr-Old Kids
- Duterte Goes After Poor Kids – Death Penalty for 9-Year-Olds
- Duterte Supports Reproductive Rights of Filipinos
- RINJ Calls For Philippino President Duterte’s Resignation pending indictment for Systematic State-Sponsored Murder
- Largest Global Woman’s Group sees Fierce 2017 Fight for Safety of Woman & Kids
- Safety of Women & Children Jeopardized By Duterte Decision to Bury Marcos a Hero
- RINJ Foundation Urgent warning to Women of the Philippines
- RINJ Continues to Warn Filipino Girls in National Emergency
- Fear Spreads in Philippines as Women on Drug List Raped, Kids Killed