Detailed preliminary investigation with dozens of interviews yields accusations of mass murder against Donald Trump et al. by global Civil Society Human Rights NGO.
Trump mass murdered a dozen Iraqi & Iranian officials + all souls on Flt. 752.
- Premeditated murder is the crime of forcefully taking a life by one’s own hand or by other means including instructions to a third person or parties following planning and deliberation of the crime.
- The FBI defines mass murder as murdering four or more people during an event with no “cooling-off period” between the murders.
- For ordering the mass murder and killings of persons in Baghdad Iraq and in Sana’a, Yemen on 3 January, accused of mass murder are Donald J. Trump, Michael Pompei, Robert O’Brien, Mark Esper, and Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. plus their co-conspirators and executioners. (Persons murdered:Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, Hadi Taremi, Haider Ali, Hassan Abdu al-Hadi, Mag-Gen. Hossein Pourjafari, Mag-Gen. Qassem Suleimani, Muhammad Radha al-Jabri, Muhammad al-Shaybani, Naim Qassem (unconfirmed), Shahroud Mozaffari Nia, Vahid Zamanian, abd 2 unnamed others.)
- For using the power of the Office of the President of the United States threatening the people of Iran with annihilation and thereafter launching F-15 bombers from the American Al Dhafra Air Base, UAE, Donald Trump intended to convince Iranian air defence batteries that their stations were under attack hence Donald Trump is co-accused of causing the deaths of 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainians, 10 swedes, 4 Afghanis, 3 Germans, and three British citizens.
- Trump et al are guilty of violating the sovereignty of Iraq by launching a military attack against its people inside its territory and as requested by that nation’s government must remove its military troops from Iraq. Trump has responded by saying he will not do that thus launching into the second American invasion of Iraq in the 21st Century.
The picture and its story: This is the actual aircraft, UR-PSR AUI 752 (ICAO designator), Donald Trump tricked Iranians to believe was a US bomber causing it to be shot down on 8 January 2020 killing 176 souls aboard. UR-PSR photographed 18 October 2019 departing Ben Gurion Airport. Photo Credit: LLBG Spotter (Flikr Creative Commons) Photo Art/Cropping/Enhancement: Rosa YamamotoFPMag
Sources who should know important information regarding pending threats from Iran against the United States, people who work inside the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA), say they know of no such plans by the Iranians killed in Baghdad on 3 January 2020
“None of these persons planned to attack against American Embassies or Americans anywhere that we know about,” says one such source who has asked for anonymity, and say they may become a whistleblower.
Sources who should know inside two US intelligence agencies say they know of no plans by anyone against Americans among the persons the Pentagon tried to kill during the 3 January Sana’a Yemen murder of the assistant to Abdul Reza Shahlai, commander of the Yemen division of Iran’s Quds Force who escaped death in the attack.
Shiite sources in Yemen, Iraq, and Iran who should know of such attacks say there were none.
Trump and his associates are guilty of violating the sovereignty of Iraq by launching a military attack against its people inside its territory and as requested by that nation’s government must remove its troops.
Donald J. Trump, Michael Pompeo, Robert O’Brien, Mark Esper, Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. all of the Trump Administration, are together with their co-conspirators and executioners accused of the crime of premeditated mass-murder in the countries of Iran, Yemen and Iraq.
Donald Trump ordered the murders of more than a dozen persons on 3 January. Over one dozen persons were murdered on 3 January in Baghdad and Sana’a.
Donald Trump set out to deceive Americans and the world in order to claim self-defence for the mass murders of 12 persons or more on 3 January.
Following the peace-time mass murders in Iraq and Yemen, Donald Trump abused the power of his position and the manipulated the American Media terrorizing the people of the Islamic Republic of Iraq.
Following Trump’s killing several of Iran’s officials and dignitaries he threatened to destroy the cultural heritage monuments and institutions of Iran.
Trump also threatened to destroy 52 other facilities in Iran and then did on 8 January launch F-15E Strike Eagle bombers from the Al Dhafra Air Base, United Arab Emirates leading the Iranian air defence battery commander to believe his protected areas were under attack.
The picture and its story: Immediately prior to the downing of Flight AUI 752, Donald Trump caused the launching of F-15E bombers from the Al Dhafra Air Base to deceive Iranian Air Defence Battery commanders to believing that the AUI 752 was an attacker.
This is a file photo of the U.S. Air Force F-15E Strike Eagles from the 494th Fighter Squadron taxiing to park at Al Dhafra Air Base, United Arab Emirates, Oct. 18, 2019. The 494th Fighter Squadron “Panthers” deployed to the Air Forces Central Command area of responsibility in support of ongoing operations to maintain air superiority, defend forces on the ground, enhance regional partnerships, and demonstrate a continued commitment to regional security and stability. Photo Credit: U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Anna-kay Ellis—Photo Art/Cropping/Enhancement: Rosa YamamotoFPMag
Iran had launched missiles against open field areas in Iraq and having listened to the threats of Donald Trump to annihilate Iran; and after seeing radar indications of US bomber launches and hearing from sources in the U.A.E that F-15E Eagles had been launched with bomb loads, Iranian defensive anti-aircraft batteries were on the highest possible state of defensive readiness.
The battery commander near a military facility close to Imam Khomeini International Airport in Tehran fired two LLADS missiles one of which detonated at about 1200 meters altitude above ground in the flight ascent path of a Ukraine International Airlines Boeing 737-80 which was cleared to flight-level 27, peppering the aircraft with shrapnel and knocking it out of the sky. The other missile penetrated the hull of the aircraft and likely detonated killing most of the aircraft occupants instantly.
All 176 souls aboard AUI 752 (ICAO designator) perished.
Donald Trump is accused of causing the deaths of 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainians, 10 swedes, 4 Afghanis, 3 Germans, and three British citizens.
The RINJ Foundation is a global Civil Society women’s group incorporated in Canada.
The RINJ Foundation Women fight for the safety of women & children globally.